Monday, December 12, 2016


7-25-16

Hey everyone, so I know you're all concerned about what happened last week. Well, I will explain. We had this crazy situation with a less active member who has recently became homeless and rather then contacting the people who can actually help her she kept contacting us after we told her who to contact and that we can't really help because we are missionaries and we have already done everything we could. That's the short of it. It was pretty stressful but, it is being taken care of right now. Anyway, this week. I am doing well. I just hit my year mark past Friday. How exciting is that? I bought myself a root-beer to celebrate. It was a good day. Our basketball event was... Interesting, we had one person come, from New York. Well, really he was visiting the Branch and we invited him to come. But he is the only one the showed up, even after several of them said they would. I don't know how I feel about that, we are going to try again in about three weeks so we hope it'll go better next time. This week we also had interviews with the President, that was fun. We had some really good trainings and we learned a lot. This week we also went tracting a little bit more to try and find someone to put on date as the goal for the mission is to have someone on date by the end of this week, and then get them baptized next transfer. We are doing our best and we have a lot of faith that it'll happen. The Lord has prepared people for us and we are going to do our best to find them. Well, I think that is all for this week. Kind of slow.

Elder Galloway.

 

PS: 'Member to smile. It helps.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment