Tuesday, December 13, 2016

11-7-16

Hey everyone!

So this week was pretty awesome! We had a baptism for an excommunicated person yesterday and it was super awesome to see. Watching a baptism just promotes so much faith. I still have a strong desire to baptize this transfer, and with God's help we will do so. Just wait and see. I mean other than Cheryl that is. There are people out there and we will find them and teach them and convert them and then baptized them.

As for Cheryl, well right now we are working on getting her baptized in the hearing ward up there in Bellingham. My companion and I will still be involved in the baptism so there will be sign language for Cheryl. So I am happy about that. We have a ward with a few interpreters up there for her and a few other deaf people to go to. That is good! 

I have to admit my interpreting is going a lot better much more practice now as we are starting the hand off from the other Elders who are leaving soon to me and my companion so we are prepared when they leave. We will be alright. 

Other than that, we are just working hard and trying to find people to teach. Right now we just recently had a few more very high potentials so we are hopeful! Keep us in your prayers! 

Elder Galloway and Elder Hess! 


PS: "Member to smile. It helps! 


PSS: FAITH IS FIRE!  

No comments:

Post a Comment