Monday, May 2, 2016

2-8-16


Hey Everyone! How are you all? Feel free to answer that...

So transfer week. Pretty Interesting right? So turns out they got rid of the actual TRANSFER MEETING. Now you just go get a letter and then go to your new area. Kind of lame but whatever. 

As for me. I will stay in Meridian, but my companion, my English dad, is moving. I get a new one. I don't know who yet and he was the District leader so now we need a new one, calls about that are tonight.  I am happy with these results.

So the area is doing okay, no baptisms yet. Both our people fell off date. Which sucks. A lot. But, I am not disappointed. Okay, maybe a little. 

But we did get to go to the Temple! Which was awesome, the member we took it being her first time started jumping up and down when she saw the baptismal font. It was pretty funny! It felt so good to be there again. More so with some one we helped to get there.

This next week will be interesting with my new companion. We'll see who I get and if one of us is a District leader, maybe I finally will get to be senior companion. I have no idea what would happen then.

Well, that is all for this week! Elder Galloway! Love you all!

PS: 'Member to smile. It helps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment