Monday, May 2, 2016

2-15-16


Hey everyone! How are you? I am doing good! I am guessing most of your p-days got moved to tomorrow which is understandable! Mine However, did not. It is today!

Seattle is doing great so far, still standing that is always a good sign. My area of it is slowly improving. Little by little. I am working on that. 

As for me I am doing well, not much to complain about if any. My companion: Elder Bunderson is a good missionary. He is from Idaho Falls. This first week with him wasn't too bad. We got a lot of work done and the next six weeks are going to be long ones. I look forward to seeing what they bring. Hopefully it will be good! I trust it will be.
Our investigators are doing alright, still slowly improving as well. Very slowly. None of them have made it to baptism yet. But we are still working on that. We have found a few more new ones so we will see how that turns out. We do have car now. Which is nice and different. Lots more time each day to do work. Rather than taking the bus all the time. 
Oh! It is my birthday soon! This Friday! Crazy right? I have been an adult for almost a whole year now. That is just straight luck in and of itself. First time having a Birthday away from home. Scary I guess. I'll probably be fine.  And as it was pointed out to me this is my "Golden Birthday" Meaning it is on the 19th and I turn 19. So I guess that means I am just that much more special on that day.
My Valentines day was good. We had a candle light dinner with a member family, which was interesting. I liked the food. It was pretty good.

I think that is it for this week. I hope you all had a good one as well. 

Elder Galloway.

PS: 'Member to smile. It helps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment