Monday, May 2, 2016

3-28-16


Hey everyone!
 
So this week had several things happened, First off it was Easter, which just isn't the same away from home. I didn't even get to nic Eggs. I did try through. But also this week, for Easter, in Sacrament meeting the Ward Mission did a musical number and since my skills are not in the musical section, yet, then I was asked to sign it while the others sang... Which I was okay with. I did a pretty good job and the members seemed to enjoy it. They let me stay for the rest of the meeting so that was nice.
 
So this area, Meridian, is actually the area with the most Sacrament attending investigators in the Zone if not the mission. We had seven investigators we are working with come to sacrament meeting and one of them even brought a friend who is now interested. It is pretty sweet, they call this area Meridian Gold mine. ( I like to think after being here for 3 months I had something to do with that. You never know. But last Saturday I had my first baptism! It was so awesome! I got to confirm her the next day in Sacrament meeting. it was so amazing to see that!
 
And last but not least this week is also transfers. So we all know what that means, I have been working on my Spanish trying to get transferred to Spanish, but I think I will most likely go back to ASL as they are opening up South again and there are only four ASL missionaries in the mission right now. So yeah, that was my week.
 
I am also leaving two people on date for next month for the Elders that move in after me. There you go... It was a pretty good week, we actually mt almost all of our weekly goals. Super high numbers.

Man oh man.

Elder Galloway!

PS: 'Member to smile. It helps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment