Monday, May 2, 2016

3-21-16


Hey Everyone!
You know what this week end is? Easter! What else? MY FIRST BAPTISM! I am so hyped for it! It is a woman by the name of Khouanta, she is from Lao. Her husband is a member but up until recently was less active. He is now active. So She doesn't speak a whole lot of English so our lessons are us talking and him translating. It is pretty cool. Lao is hard to pick up. I wish I could speak it.
We also have another on date for next month the 23rd. Another woman named Patty. She is awesome, her husband is not a member nor is he interested but we are working on that and I think he might become interested very soon. We are hoping and praying for that.
Other than that we have a bunch of other new investigators we are working with a few of are solid, one lives up in Canada but is moving down soon to live with her husband, who is a member, and we teach her on the weekends she is down. She is pretty cool.
Transfers are next week as this is a 7 week transfer to line up with the MTC again, as they are switching back to a three week stay for English.  Man, I don't want to leave this area, but if the Lord calls right? We will see what happens next Sunday night. Cross your fingers for me! 
I love you all!

Elder Galloway!

PS: 'Member to smile. It helps.

So as you can see some pretty awesome things are happening. I am excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment