Monday, May 2, 2016

3-14-16


Hey Everyone!

So good news! We still have an on date for next week! The 26th. AAAAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAHAHHHHHHH I am so excited. We have a bunch of other people who are so close as well. Including a referral from a member. Can I just say referrals are the best ever? Give missionaries referrals! So something cool that happened this week. Let me think... Hmm.

Well, we do meet a lot of Filipinos, so my Tagalog is getting better slowly. That is awesome. I now know other things than how to compliment myself and a few pickup lines. I can actually have a few small conversations in it and that actually helps sometimes when we meet Filipinos. So that is cool. My Spanish is still pretty terrible. And my signing is still pretty alright, I haven't really lost any of it since I got transferred English. I can't wait to go back ASL. 

I also wanted to share my testimony this week. I just wanted to let you all know that I know that this mission is where I am supposed to be. I have and will meet people here only I can help. I love it here. I love the gospel. I know that what it teaches is true. While, I do not have all the experience of going to all the other churches in the world, I do, by the power of the Holy Ghost, know that this Church is the true church. "As for me and my house we will serve the Lord". I would not accept anything in exchange for being on a mission. I love serving and bringing souls to Christ. Do not ever doubt the Lord. Ever. He is there and he cares. I promise that.

Elder Brenden T. Galloway.

PS: 'Member to smile. It helps.  

No comments:

Post a Comment