Monday, May 2, 2016

2-22-16


Hey Everyone! It is a great day to be a missionary! Why? Because everyday is great to be a missionary! This week was alright, numbers were down, I had a birthday which I was sick in bed all day for. Meaning I woke up with a fever of 102 degrees. So, yeah that kind of stinks. But I did get to rest all day. I slept for like 7 hours. I enjoyed it. But, I wouldn't want to do it again.
Other than that our investigator made me carrot cake. Which was awesome!
Well, this week was better than last week. Slowly improving right? Our investigators are okay, we had to drop a few of them due to no progression, but we found a few more so it all evens out. I think things are looking up!
Hmm, what else, my companion and I are doing well. Not much to say there. He is a little bit cleaner than I am. By a little I mean really cleaner. Like I am not a messy person but, apparently I am not nearly as clean as a really clean person. So our apartment looks great now. Other than that. I don't think there is much to say. Kind of a slow week. 

Elder Galloway 

PS: 'Member to smile. It helps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment