Monday, May 2, 2016

4-4-16


Hey everyone!
 
So transfers happened last week and as predicted I was moved back to ASL, we have reopened ASL south and that is where I am with my mission father Elder Taylor. Fun times. I have missed ASL and am glad to be back here. i will miss English now. That was a good ward.
 
This weekend was General Conference and the words we heard were very inspiring. I took a lot away from it. I quite enjoyed it.
 
The area I am in now is once again a little bit slow as it was just opened but I look forward to tomorrow, as it is just another chance to do a little bit better than today.
 
I don't think I have any words of wisdom this week other than to encourage you all to read and reread what was said in the last two days and it will help you for the rest of your life. I find it interesting that every time I listen to the General Authorities speak they always just say things we already know. Which in turn show us that we already know what we need to do, we just simply need to do it.
 
We need to stop worrying about tomorrow and we need to make tomorrow. The future for some part is what we make it. We have the counsel of the Prophet. Now we need to get up and do something about it. We were made to be doers of the word, not just hears or teachers but doers. I think that is my bit for this week!

Elder Galloway!

PS: 'Member to smile. It helps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment