Monday, May 2, 2016

3-7-16


Hey everyone!
Guess what I just got this week?! AN ON DATE!  Qwanta (from Lao) is preparing for March 26th to be baptized. AAAAHHHHH! I am so excited! We also found Jonathon who is a super cool investigator. We want to set him on date this week! We will see how that goes.

So today is actually Zone sports day. We played volleyball today because it was raining pretty hard. We usually play soccer. I got cleats so I was so mad! Just kidding. I love Zone sports day. It is the best.

This week, I also got to use my Tagalog and this time it actually helped with the lesson. It was pretty cool. I can also now write my name in Arabic. Which is super cool. I like it.

Hmmm. Well, I think that is it! Love you all!

Elder Galloway!

PS: 'Member to smile. It helps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment