Monday, May 2, 2016

2-29-16


Everyone! It is Leap day! How cool is that? It only happens like every four years.. Which you know... But this is why I like being born in February. Because we get extra days every once in a while. 

As for mission stuff. The area is doing alright, we had to drop a few more investigators. But some of the others started progressing again. So we still have plenty of people to teach. We are looking forward to putting some of them on date this week and helping them get ready for baptism. That is exciting!

I don't really know what else to talk about.. What would you all like to hear? I have a story.. 

We were walking down this alley at like 2 in the afternoon. And there comes up to us a homeless guy, asking for money to buy a subway sandwich. And I have no money on me and I tell him this. and then my companion is like, "We don't have any money, But my companion (Me) has a gift card to Burger King with some money on it..." And so now I have to hand over my Burger King gift card... But it was pretty funny after the guy left.. 

I am doing great! Love you all! Elder Galloway!


No comments:

Post a Comment