Monday, February 1, 2016

2/1/16


Hey Everyone!

I am doing great! I think I missed telling you last week but I have hit my 6 month mark. Crazy right? I only have 3/4 of the time left. Better get a move on and work even harder
Oh man, last week of the Transfer. Exciting is it not? I have been here in English for almost a whole transfer. I have quite enjoyed it. The area is doing good.
We got Matt back on date, for the 14 of February, as well as still working hard with Suzie. We also have a IA progress to the point of going to the Temple, with her RC son and NM husband, for baptisms for her first time. Hopefully we can go with her for that. We will see. Fingers crossed. 
I also gave a talk in Church. It went pretty good. I talked about the Book of Mormon and why it is important and the blessings we get from having and using it in our homes! It was crazy my companion and I had to fill like 45 minutes with a intermediate hymn. He only spoke like 12 minutes. So I had to try and extend mine, it wasn't that bad but I only got to like 18 minutes. So Sacrament meeting got out like 10 minutes early. Which everyone else was happy about. 
This week has been amazing! I just love being a missionary! Seattle is pretty cool as well! Still cold and wet. Lots of rain.... I don't know how I feel about that. I'll probably end up liking it like the last week I am here. Also, last week I totally cut my finger open... Not sure if I have said that before. But it wasn't that bad. I am just glad I am in an English area when it happened. Haha!
Anyway! I love you all! And I will probably email you next week!

Elder Galloway! 

PS: 'Member to smile! It helps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment