Monday, February 1, 2016

12-14-15


Hey Everyone!

How is your Christmas season? Still lots of Santa? Something I have noticed. Santa is just Satan with the letters in different places. Not sure if that means anything but both tend to take away from Christ.
 
 Sooo.. Yeah, interesting thing. I am doing well. It is awesome being a missionary. But at the same time it is ridiculously hard. So hard. We actually have a few more potential investigators so that looks promising.
 
We have somewhat set up plans for Christmas so that is good.
 
We have been meeting a lot more people and just getting ourselves known which is always a good thing in the Deaf world. We had out first basketball event this last Friday that went pretty good it should grow pretty fast now. Basically we just play basketball and other games in the church with non-members and members to get them in the church so they can feel the spirit and ask questions and stuff like that.
 
The weather is still pretty good. Lots of rain... Tons of rain. It is alright. Not as bad for driving now. I almost a pro. Puddles mean nothing... Don't worry I'm still a very conscious and safe driver. Mostly.
 
Farther into the bright side I got to go to both Buffalo Wild wings and Olive Garden this week for a LA's birthday. I have never been to BWW before and I have to say it is an interesting place. Not sure it fits my fancy if you catch my drift. OG on the other hand was pretty good. Not a whole lot of food but I liked it.
 
Some of the words from a favorite hymn I think to share:

1. Rock of Ages, cleft for me,
Let me hide myself in thee;
Let the water and the blood,
From thy wounded side which flowed,
Be of sin the double cure,
Save from wrath and make me pure.

I really like this song, it is not hard to see why. Just remember on which Rock the church is built and the celebration of his birth a long time ago. I am thankful he came and died for me. I plan for live for him.

"He died to make men Holy Let us live to make men free!"

Well, What are you waiting for?


Elder Galloway.

PS: 'Member to smile. It helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment