Monday, February 1, 2016

1-11-16



Hey Everyone!

How is it going?

I am amazing as always. You know me! I will say I have missed all of you dearly this last week. More so then usual. Interesting right?

Well, the work is still progressing. I haven't messed it up too bad yet. As for the missionaries in our Zone today we started a health contest. A BMI/Body fat thingy. Mine right now is pretty good actually. my BMI is 21.24 and I only have 14.95% body fat. So that is good right? I have actually picked up 15ish pounds I weigh about 160 now. Getting Jacked.

Anyway back to the work. We have two on date for Baptism on the 23rd if I didn't say that last time. They are both still looking good.

I will say in this new English mission program thingy we ride the bus a lot and that is always an interesting time. Lots of different types of people. Have had some interesting experiences there and then again walking is always fun. Walk. Walk. Walk. So much! I miss our car. (From ASL)

So this Stake had Stake conference this week end and man was that good! I loved it. Talked a lot about the Book of Mormon and Joseph Smith. Such crazy stuff. I love it! We had Elder Hanson of the 70's come. We were supposed to have Elder Echohawk come but he was busy... So sad I really like him.

So being in an English area I have to relearn English. haha. You know me, probably take the better part of my life to learn it. It is rough.

The weather has been kind to us so that is good. Not too cold.

Well, I think that is all for now. Y'all need to ask more questions. But I still LOVE YOU ALL! Yes... Even you.
Elder Galloway.
PS: 'Member to smile. It helps.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment