Monday, February 1, 2016

12-8-15


Blog letter;

Dearest Mother,

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I TOTALLY FORGOT YOUR BIRTHDAY! I mean I didn't forget but I just didn't say anything! BUT STILL!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Thanks for being my mother! YOU ROCK! Hope that helps..... ;)


Hey everyone! How is it going? How is December? Still focused on the true meaning? Give ya a hint, the first half-ish of the word Christmas.... Anyway, I'm doing good!
 
So the reason I am emailing late is because today is Temple day! I got to go to the temple for the first time in forever! It was Awesome. I miss working there. But they didn't have Asl for my companion! I mean they had subtitles but no interpreter! We will have to be more clear next time! But it is all good. We figured it out... Sorta.. Anyway!
 
We finally got an investigator this week! George! So that is exciting we have had a lesson with him and we will see how it goes from here.
 
As for the weather well, it is alright. Lots of rain. The roads tend to have puddles on them so that is always a nice surprise.
 
OH! I made bread this week! It was pretty good!
 
 Despite the cold weather and the rain and all the other bad things in the world then life is looking up. I really like my mission and this is starting the fifth month of it! I only have like 18 left! AHH! That is scary fast how much it goes by. There is a quote that says

"Don't count the minutes, make the minutes count!"

Which is pretty clear. There is no time to waste! I am not getting any younger nor greener. I hope you all enjoy this Christmas season! I like it! See you around. (In about a year and a half) Love you all! Catch ya on the flip side.

Keep Keep! Elder Galloway!

PS: 'Member to smile. It helps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment