Monday, February 1, 2016

1-4-16


Elder Galloway was transferred to an English speaking rotation in Seattle.  Maybe a couple of transfers.. We'll see.
 
Hey all y'all.

To quote Elder Webb, "How's it hanging?"
 
I am doing good. Well, more like FREAKIN' AWESOME. I just love being a missionary so many good experiences.
 
The English program is doing good. I love it almost as much as I love ASL. It is quite faster in pace than ASL but nothing is perfect.... Nah. It is awesome as well. Lots more tracting, which I feel like I was born to do. Just so much fun.
 
Like I said last week my companion is Elder Enos. Name sign "Elder Prayer", give ya three guess why that is, and the first two don't count. (Heh, little Mormon joke for you there.) and he is the district leader so that is fun helping out with that. We have a great district and look forward to improving on it.
 
Anyway, we have like a billion investigators... Okay, maybe like 5 or 6. But a billion potentials. So... Yeah, Crazy. I love it.
 
New Year's was amazing as well. A few extra hours of sleep so that is good. Sleep is always good, and food! Did I mention food. English has so much from members.
 
Well, I also found out that I'm not half bad at soccer. I am not good enough to play with the college league, which is basically where I was playing because we have a few potentials that are college level and I am not quite that good. Anyway I prefer Basketball. Which I am still not very good at, but shhhhh. Do not need to mention that.

Well, I think that is it for this week. Talk to you next week. Love you all! Keep on Keepin' on.

Elder Brenden Galloway.

PS: 'Member to smile. It helps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment