Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Wednesday October 5th, 2015

Hey guys!

Well, Oh boy. Sorry I'm late with the letter transfers and all. Interesting thing with that, as it turns out I will be learning Spanish as well. Guess the Lord felt the need to transfer me to  the Spanish branch. Just kidding guys. Totally ASL all the way. But, yeah transfers puts us back a little bit because we help out because we have the most miles so we help out and drive people to their areas. 

Yeah, we are allowed to eat with members four nights a week. We usually meet with members Sunday and Monday night, the Brand President and Ward mission leader, the other vary. We also have a set lesson/dinner on Tuesday night with a member family that lives super far away like 1.5-2 hour drive. so we do that every Tuesday. And we eat pretty healthy. Just recently we got a bunch of MRE's from a member in the Army. So we eat those sometimes. And no worries about the package it gets here when it gets here. I'm doing awesome. 

We found out the new ASL Elder's name is Elder Hess he'll get here in NOV so looking forward to that. It has been a long week this week.

General Conference went pretty good we only had to interpret for most of it. For our deaf and blind nonetheless. So that kinda hurt afterwards. It gets super tiring after signing for so long with someone else's hands laying on your the whole time. But the talks were really good, we learned a lot. It's interesting the Wisdom they give us a lot we have to look for but most of it is right there. Makes you realize what you can do to become better, which ties in with what we have been teaching this week that is Christ like attributes. Which is something everyone needs to work on. 

Also this week I have started a book of everything I need to do after the mission, there is a lot to do in this world. No worries I am staying focused most of the stuff I put down is church related. My journal is getting huge. I have so many thoughts about the Gospel during my mission that I have never had before. I can't wait and have a hard time waiting to share them with everyone. I think in the last 30 days I've been here I have written like 45-50 pages those are full pages. So tons of learning going on. I'm keeping up with my reading and just finished the book of numbers like two days ago. It is soooo boring. But, It must be important right? Well, I'm doing awesome. I love all of you! 

Elder Galloway

P.s. 'Member to smile.


No comments:

Post a Comment