Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Oct 12, 2015


Hey everyone! How is it going?

So I'm still alive. I'm doing pretty good. I'm so sore because we have started doing P90X in the mornings so there's that. I'm getting pretty buff so that the important thing right? I'm still so skinny. Anyway. This week had been pretty good. Lots meeting new people, we need the new Elder soon there is plenty of work to go around. I love it! I'm meeting so many cool people here. My signing is actually improving so that is good. Maybe one day I'll get the hang of it. I felt to share part of a page of my journal from 9/20/15 it reads:

"I feel everyone has that one topic that they can relate very personally to. Something they can explain really well, why can they? Because maybe they have a lot of experience with it, or maybe they just understand it well. 

This often begs the question(s). What is mine? What is it I have a lot of understanding in? What can I help other people understand? Faith? Hope? Purpose? Life? 

How do we find what we we're good for?"

The answer is very simple. Lose yourself. Serve others. Do as Christ. Remember simple does not mean easy.  Christ taught that "whosoever shall lose his life for me shall find it." Or something like that. I'll look it up later. The point being. God will help do not doubt this. EVER! But I promise you that as you lose yourself in helping others you will be happy in life, and you will understand what it is you are good at and what you can help people with the most. Once you find that talent. Try your best not to bury it. That does not help anyone. 

Hmm, the scripture for today is Alma 5:49-51. Read it. Love it. Live it.

Keep Keep.

Elder Galloway.

PS: 'Member to smile. It helps.

PSS: LIVE FOR THE LORD!  

No comments:

Post a Comment