Monday, November 30, 2015

11-23-2015


Hey, everyone!
 
How are you all doing?
 
I'm doing awesome! Lots of learning about just about everything in life. It is weird how much you learn in so short a time and truth be told it can be overwhelming sometimes. The biggest thing I have learned is that if you don't have the spirit with you for whatever reason then you are free to have other unwelcome spirits there and that can cause problems for missionary work and life in general. So, you need to have the spirit with you at all times by being exactly obedient and it doesn't help to be stressed. So do what you need to, to be worthy to have the spirit with you. Trust me you don't want something there instead of it. Just doesn't sit right. 
 
The work is going better we are starting to get home teaching up and running and that pretty much takes up all of our time but we feel it is the best way to help the Branch grow so it can become a ward. Thanksgiving is just down the way and I can't help but think of all the pies back home I'm going to miss. But we have some plans for it that look pretty good so I think that this my first one away from home shouldn't be so bad. At least I don't have to do the dishes right? That is something.
 
Just remember who you are and what you stand for! Love you all and I am thankful for each one of you.

Love Elder Galloway!

PS: 'Member to Smile. It helps.

PSS: So does pie!
 
 LIVE FOR THE LORD! 

No comments:

Post a Comment