Monday, November 30, 2015

11-09-2015


Hey everyone.
 
How is it going? Pretty good? Alright, perfect. 
I'm doing well, being in a companion ship with only one other person is still a bit weird. But I like it. The south area we are serving in is pretty cool, lots of new faces to meet and a lot of work to do but we will handle it. I don't think we will have any problems getting the ball rolling. 
This is a bit random. Just something that has been on my mind recently. You know. People say that we are who we choose to be. It is just sometimes I feel like I can never quite make the right choice. You have one experience and you think you have learned from it so the next time you have the same choice you try better and still it just kind of blows up in your face. I don't know. Life never works out quite the way you wanted does it?  I guess that is where trusting the lord comes in. No worries. I'll be alright. It is just something I have been thinking about. Some song lyrics I have been thinking about recently. I know it is not a hymn but I felt it shared a good message. 

Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name,
Would care to feel my hurt?
Who am I, that the Bright and Morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart?

Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done.
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are.

I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow.
A wave tossed in the o cean.
A vapor in the wind.
Still You hear me when I'm calling.
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling.
And You've told me who I am.
I am Yours, I am Yours.


Just something to think about. Catch you guys on the flip side.

Love Elder Galloway.

PS: 'Member to smile it helps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment