Monday, August 17, 2015


Hey it's me again.

So, not a whole lot to report on this week. The days just kinda blur together. It's interesting how fast they go by. It's easy to get distracted and miss a few of them. Sometimes you can see people who are just letting them pass away. You can see those who understand that now is not their time, but the Lord's. In Alma 34:32 it says "For behold, this life is the time for men to prepare to meet God; yea, behold the day of this life is the day is the day for men to preform their labors." It's easy to get caught up in the fun and games of life. But, while having fun isn't bad. We need to remember why we're here, and that applies to everyone.


So, what else.-- My companion and I are becoming more fluent teachers together. He gospel background isn't very deep. But we are working on that and he's getting a lot better, as am I.
Just this Wednesday we had some of our roommates leave, they were English missionaries. So they were only here for like 12 days. It was interesting because for the first week I didn't talk and we had them convinced I was deaf. They freaked out when I found out I wasn't. It's interesting. There have been a few days when I decided I wouldn't say anything, and it's weird how many people think I'm deaf. I mentioned last time my teacher thought I was a CODA.

It's nice to know I've been picking up the language so fast. Sometimes you don't or can't see the tender mercies from God until after the fact. I want to end this post/email/whatever with my testimony. I know we are all here for a reason. I know everything we go through we can handle and it was given to us for a reason. I know no matter what we lose what we're going to gain from it is so much more. I know it's important that we trust in God. Because in him we can do all things. I know he has helped me with my problems, with my struggles, my weaknesses, I know he'll help you if you ask. With the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

'Member to smile. It helps. Oh and don't worry, it'll all work out in the end.

- Elder Galloway. 


Sunrise over the mountains

I don't remember the last time that Brenden was at home that he was up this early!


No comments:

Post a Comment